Simply grab and go – team details not required
Two-day event: $995 per person (GST incl, no booking fees)
Closes: Monday 31 July 2023 (Term 3, wk 3)
This event is SOLD OUT!
Step 1: Grab your tickets now
This conference is all about making leading maths easier for everyone…. and also making it quick and easy to get your tickets!
So, team details are not required, just grab and go:
- decide how many tickets you need for your team (up to 8)
- nominate your ‘Team Organiser’ (who will attend the conference) eg. your school maths leader. You will need their contact details.
- one person, the ‘Ticket Buyer’ buys tickets for your team (they may not be attending the conference eg. your SAM) and receives one tax invoice. Payment is by credit card (fees are not charged to you) or Pay on Invoice.
Registration closes Monday 31 July 2023 (Term 3, week 3).
Step 2: Create your team closer to the event date
Get your staff together and decide who is going. Because this is a team-based conference, it’s an excellent opportunity for you to create a maths leadership team of classroom teachers and executives representing each stage/grade K–6 so you can hear the information first-hand and come away with a consistent whole-school approach to mathematics at your school.
Note: As you don’t need to provide details for your team with your registration, you can change your team members right up to the day before. However, the same team members must attend both days as it’s a 2-day conference.
Your school team
Up to 8 educators, including:
- Principal or Deputy Principal
- AP Curriculum & Instruction
- Assistant Principals
- Maths leaders
- Aspiring maths leaders.
Cancellations and refunds
In the event the conference is cancelled, your ticket price will be refunded in full.
However, if you choose to cancel we will be unable to refund your ticket. Remember, you can decide who attends right up to the day before the conference as team details are not required with your registration.
Questions? Please reach out to Anita’s Professional Learning Coordinator, Cindy via email email@example.com